woensdag 1 september 2010

Shine like gold

Upcoming: birthday tomorrow
But what are you going to wear on your birthday?
(Why do you want to make your birthday the best day of the year? It really isn't like any other day.
And why do you wanna look on your best?  Because you always want to look good)
I'm in such a dilemma! I think i'm going to walk around all day in my new clothes.
Tonight i'm going with my best friend to the cinema. It's also her birthday tomorrow, fun right?
It sounds fun, but normally we don't get to see each other on our birthday. So we wanted to change that for this year. First we're going to the movie and when it's 00.00 we're going to send our wish balloons up into the air. Sounds crazy, right? But my wish certainly come true this year. I finally get to see my best friend on our birthday and we're spending almost the whole day together!

See you next time!

Ps; Do you have an idea for my outfit?
Pps; If you're in Sittard tonight, maybe you can wish with us at 00.00 when you see our balloons!