woensdag 15 september 2010

We have magic

Sorry for my lack of posting, but I don't have time to do anything. I've been so busy, it's crazy.
We thought the economic is rising, right? Well, also the prices. Primark's (read my previous blogs) prices are going to rise. Because of the floods in Pakistan and China have destroyed so many crops, the prices of raw materials are rising. In England is expected an increase of 8%. Also H&M is worrying about the prices of various materials. The cotton prices went from $0.1 to $0.83, the highest prices of the last fifteen years! I'm not so excited about this news..

But I am excited about sharing you this news: I'm going to eat, breathe and sleep fashion (even more than I do now). I'm going to the beautiful fashion city, Paris! In october I'm going 5 days with my mother, to spend my time eating croissants, enjoying hot French waiters and shopping like hell. My sixteenth birthday present. I can also enjoy the October party's until wednesday. What a lovely week: days of partying with my friends and shopping in Paris. I'm already excited!

Au revoir! Amour