zondag 5 september 2010

The holiday

Today was my last day of holiday. What's better than to spend it with your best friend? We decided to go to Den Haag, because all the other big cities we already went for a couple of times( In case you haven't met me yet, I'm a shopaholic). But we felt like going to the Primark at Rotterdam, so first we went to Primark. I have to say, I love and hate it. Love it because of the great prices(3 euro's for a legging!), but on the opposite, I hate it. I think i'm saving money, but you buy a lot of cheap stuff. I bought some leggings, a LBD and really comfortable sleep stuff for the winter. I also bought a beige blazer at Den Haag. It was my first time in Den Haag (I swear!) and I must say I like the city! My best friend was my city guide, so it couldn't have been a better day than today. Last day shopping with my best friend on a sunny(!) day. I hope you all enjoyed your last day!

Hope to see you next time!
PS: do you already miss the holiday? until september the 22th there is in the London store Selfidges an exhibition of shoes designed by Vivienne Westwood to admire. A total of 200 pairs of shoes displayed the red-haired designer from 1773 to 2010 has created.