zaterdag 4 september 2010

The day after yesterday

I don't even know where to begin. Well, I'll start at the beginning. 01/09 I went with my best best friend to a movie, Salt. It was an actionfilm and we really enjoyed the movie! At exactly 00.00 we celebrated our birthday with 'Jip&Janneke' champaign, the last time a non-alcohol champaign haha. After that we celebrated (again) our birthday but with a first legal alcoholic drink. We went outside for our wish balloons, but it didn't work out as well as planned haha. My balloon flamed himself, there goes my wish right? The other balloon, after a half hour of trying, went up into the air! I have pictures, but I don't have them on the computer yet. I'll post them (I have to post a lot of pictures, as I promised already!) later. I had a wonderfull birthday, thanks to all of you!
Thanks for all the 'Happy birtday's!'

Hope to see you next time!
PS: Lanvin is the new guestdesigner for H&M! The collection will be showed to the world on November the 2th. Only three weeks before the collection will be in stores, I'm so excited!