maandag 30 augustus 2010

''Sometimes I just close my eyes..''

I just got back from an amazing trip with 2 of my good friends. We were staying in my brothers apartment in Rotterdam. Thursday we left to Rotterdam and went right away to Amsterdam. We were quite tired actually, but who cares if you're going shopping right?I bought a 'jegging' and a chino. I was searching for them both, so my searching is finally rewarded! Friday we went to do a little shopping in the city itself.
Do you believe it, but after 2 days of shopping we were a little bored with it !?
So saturday we went to Scheveningen, my brother works there at the beach. It was nice that he was also there and we could catch up a little bit. We walked along the sea and had a lot of fun. It turned out to be the best day for the wether, at one point the sun was almost shining for two hours!
We recovered from our 'we don't want to go shopping' and sunday we went shopping in the city. First we went to Primark, because I heard so much stuff about it. It made me curious! I have to say it's a lot of fun to shop there. Know what you want to buy there, because there is so much stuff. You have to look everywhere to find your favorites. I ended up buying: an oversized blouse, a striped sweater, bracelets, brooch and a bag for only 40 euro's. (Pictures of my trip will follow!)
Today was our last day and we spent it watching Gossip Girl and to take goodbye of the city.

See you next time!
XOXO,