maandag 9 augustus 2010

shop, shop, shopattack!

Hi guys!
this is my first piece for my blog, so i'm very excited!
Thursday I went with my friend Jip to Maastricht, the capital of Limburg. I didn't have much money to spend, because on my holiday in Spain with my best friend I already spent almost all my money. But I still had something in case of an emergency, like.. shopping! I bought a black and grey striped cardigan, a LWD (little white dress) and a black top at H&M. I'll make some pictures soon, because i'm still not sure about my cardigan. Friday I went with my mother shopping at Heerlen. I bought a new 'school' bag in a little shop and a white top at Mango. So there goes all my money, haha! So I gave myself 'shop-arrest' and I'm on the right track again, but it's only been 3 days.. I'll keep my fingers crossed that I won't go to the city!