zondag 10 oktober 2010

'The great thing about fashion, is that you can change your mind every season'

Some of the quotes I love:

The best and most beautiful
things in the world
cannot be seen or even
touched
they must be felt
with the heart
(Hellen Keller, 1880-1968)
---
''It's very important when you tell someone that you love them-
it's the most important thing you can say.''
---
Be calm - love me - today - yesterday - what tearful longings for you -
you - you - my life - my all - fare well.

Oh continue to love me - never misjudge the most faithful heart of your beloved.

Ever thine
Ever mine
Ever ours

(a part of a letter from Ludwig Beethoven,
maybe some of the satc-lovers remember the last part from the first movie?)
---
last but not least:

Fashion is in the sky, in the street,
fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live,
what is happening
(Coco Chanel)

Bisous,
Ps. in 10 days i'm leaving to Paris, so excited!