woensdag 13 oktober 2010

7 things in 7 days

As i'm in the middle of my week of tests, i'm running quite on time preparing for Paris. I borrowed a watch from my mother, so I guess it's a first i'm on time!
in 7 days i'm leaving my lovely, oh so beautiful city Sittard for Paris. But there is still a lot of work for me to do before I go, so here's my list:

7 things for Paris:

1. having enough cash on my bankaccount. (can you ever have enough money when you're going shopping?)
2. stock my (big) suitcase with all of my favourites from this season.
3. searching for all the things where you have to go when you're in Paris. I'm unfortunately not every week in Paris, so this is my chance! (have you ever been in Paris and have some places I need to see, help please?)
4. not wasting my money, befóre I go to paris. It's much more fun to do it there.
5. saying goodbye to my funny and adorable cat
6. tuesdaynight when I get home from 'housetrippers' at 02.00(?) and have to get up at 05.00, wash my hair! I don't (want to) go to Paris smelling like an ashtray.
7. dubble check everything, I'm not going to be at home for 5 days.

Since it's my first time in Paris, I hope you will help me with some places where I need to go?
I hope you can help me out!

bisous,
Ps. next year Forever21 is coming to the Netherlands! They are opening shops in Utrecht, Rotterdam and Amsterdam. The opening is going to be thé place to be. Here you can look for the collection to see for yourself.